1. The worst situations could be the best.
2. Allow yourself to be simple.
3. The best learning comes from living.
4. Be true to yourself.
5. Every life has a place and purpose.
6. Without causing, making, or doing; exert little effort against the natural order.
7. Do without doing and let nature take its course.
8. Things happen spontaneously.
9. Neutralize power instead of adding to it.
10. Maintain youth through enjoying life’s simplicity.
11. The journey is as important as the destination.
12. Realize your value without imitation and competition.
13. Compassion leads to wisdom.
14. With your resources, build a foundation little by little.
15. Nothing is something; keep an empty mind to achieve peace.
16. Emptiness is not the same as loneliness.
17. Loneliness is the result of having too much time and space to think.
18. In adulthood, being a wise child is the end of development.